Job type Full time
We’re looking for an experienced UX Researcher able to infuse user insights to our teams so that we can systematically root both our tactical, short-term and strategic, long-term decisions on real-world evidence. You’ll join a team of researchers where you will autonomously execute studies within multiple squads while educating and coaching members in industry-standard research best practices. Importantly, you will experiment with research techniques that balance proven techniques, advocating for mixed-methods approaches.
- Drive the team in fostering an understanding of our users to influence how product teams think about mid and long-term product strategy.
- Craft, end-to-end, research projects that help teams uncover actionable findings, and help in translating those into business impact.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product Management, Design, Data Analysis, Marketing, and Customer support colleagues) to identify high-impact research studies, understanding when to bring in others for support.
- Prioritize research needs across numerous work streams by evaluating the moment, scope and scale of potential studies.
- Decide, balancing proven techniques with creative solutions, which set of methods and tools match each research question in order to create multi-phase, mixed-method studies.
- Infuse research insights to evolve Hotjar’s understanding of different users’ profiles, identifying big opportunities as well as quick wins by communicating studies outcomes and the reason behind them.
- Experience working across teams. Well versed in design, coordination, and execution of research studies, end-to-end.
- Experience defining key research questions and goals, identifying appropriate methods, executing studies, and synthesizing findings.
- Experience educating teams about the benefits of introducing user-centric practices and frameworks.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods, ranging from user interviews to surveys.
- Experience promoting insights across groups with a natural inclination to always think MVP first and a focus on impact.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, in-line with Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.