Job type Full time
You will work with a dynamic and focused team to develop state-of-the-art Big Data analytics engine, machine learning and applications. As our Senior Software Engineer, you will be implementing our core software components, and be involved in scalable software architecture design. This is an opportunity to develop cutting edge data analytics tools and work on the latest cloud and machine learning technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers.
- Experience with Prometheus for monitoring, and Kibana (ELK stack) for logging and troubleshooting.
- Experience with scripting and some level of programming experience
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform will be a plus.
- Experience with big data stack, e.g. Kafka, Spark, Druid, etc will be a plus.
- Demonstrates continual learning, accountability, collaboration and team enablement in a fast-paced agile environment.
Experience with Kubernetes and Docker containers.
Experience with Prometheus for monitoring, and Kibana (ELK stack) for logging and troubleshooting.
Experience with scripting and some level of programming experience
Will consider candidates with experience in Artificial intelligence/ Machine Learning/ DevOps/ Full Stack/ Data Engineer
Fluency in English is a must.
Phone interview with Hiring Manager
An hour of panel interview with 3-4 engineers
2 hours of interview, including an hour on live coding/problem solving and another hour of panel interview with 3-4 engineers