Job type Full time
This position has complete accountability for delivery of services to a key customer. Responsible for customer satisfaction of existing service delivery and development of new business, this is a critical role requiring the successful candidate to be effective at managing both internal and external stakeholders of senior level. This position has full budget accountability for the services organisation working on this key account.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage strategic customer account plan, outlining roadmap of services to offer this key customer that align with their business goals
- Budget planning and revenue forecasting and reporting.
- Pipeline management of future service opportunities, service delivery proposals, business case creation, and delivery.
- Manage monthly service internal governance of key account programs
- Lead multiple external monthly and quarterly exec governance with customer, taking ownership of customer escalations and ensuring accurate and diligent reporting on contractual compliance, service delivery
- Manage team of customer service managers, ensuring customers needs are met and value is obtained from all product and service sales.
- Manage delivery of technical support, ensuring SLA compliance.
- Accountable for delivery of all Services to major account.
- Maintain and manage key account Long Range Plan for services. Ensure price book / capabilities align to customer LRP
- Facilitate and lead as customer advocate Strategic Account Plan, aligning service opportunities with customers key business goals
- Ensure Technical Support SLA conformance >90%
- Maintain customer satisfaction survey success rate of >90%
- Proven effective communicator, must be able to communicate and report effectively to senior management, both internally and externally.
- Establish evaluation strategies to monitor performance of service delivery and reporting that highlights contractual compliance and value ad to the customer.
- Be able to clearly understand the customers problems / needs, how they fit into their strategic goals, and respond with clearly articulate solutions that demonstrate value to both organisations.
- Business development acumen and experience, must have experience managing a pipeline of service opportunities and driving those throughout the service delivery lifecycle,
- Must have in depth knowledge and experience of both telco operators and vendor businesses.
- Experience running programs with annual revenue in excess of AUD$20m. Strong financial and budget management.
- Experience managing multinational technical support organisation is preferred
- Must have previously managed delivery or engineering teams and have a deep understanding of incentivising and managing highly skilled resources to ensure their efforts align to the overall account strategy.
- Deeply analytical capability, and able to apply that practically to improve delivery efficiency and improve both internal and customer processes.
1. Recruiter screening
2. Hiring Manager and local team
Company Culture & Perks
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Excellent communication skills
Program management and vendor management
Indepth knowledge in Telco operators