Job type Full time
We are looking to hire a Solution Architect for our Core Service Team to lead the identification and development of solutions for Origami’s clients in the P&C insurance space. This person will act as the subject matter expert for our policy, claims and billing product offerings and lead the creation of the product blueprint post sale.
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Leads Pre-Sales engagements (includes requirements gathering, system demos, sales support, etc.).
- Lead discovery sessions with clients, as well as assist in both internal and external working sessions.
- Lead kickoff of project scope with internal stakeholders.
- Understands clients’ most important strategic initiatives and develops business and workflow strategy to meet them.
- Manages clients’ executive stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Produces solution blueprint.
- Accountable for seamless transition from pre-sales engagement to project team.
- Designs, documents, and communicates architecture and solutions to client and Origami team members.
- Collaborates with other senior consultants and Product Development to ensure adherence to industry standards and best practices from an evolving marketplace.
- Communicates designs and architecture decisions to Technical Consultants and Client Executives and supports their efforts during execution phase.
- Accountable for meeting profitability and efficiency standards for client delivery.
- Reviews Statement of Work language.
- Specs out change orders / expanded scope.
- Manages scope of expanded opportunities.
- Presents and negotiates pricing and Statement of Work for change orders / expanded scope to client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 6+ years of previous technical experience for Solution Architect.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Insurance industry experience preferred, specifically related to policy and claims
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry—from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc.magazine as one of the “Best Places to Work” and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).
1. 6+ years of previous technical experience for Solution Architect ideally within the insurance or Insurtech space
3. Experience in pre-sales engagement with clients, creating solution blueprints for specific clients, etc.
Up to 20% of the time
1. Recruiter screen
2. Hiring Manager screen
3. VP level screen