Job type Full time
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement.
Chili Piper is looking for a Sales Recruiter to partner directly with our world-class leadership team and make critical Mid-Market and Enterprise GTM hires. You will be empowered to build partnerships with candidates and organizations alike in an effort to drive engagement for Chili Piper’s growing employer brand. In this role you’ll be an early addition to Chili Piper’s growing talent team, so you will have a unique opportunity to build process internally while doing what you do best: hiring the best talent in the world.
- Being a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Sourcing top-performing AE, AM, SDR, and CSM talent.
- Managing candidate relationships throughout the entire interview process and beyond.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and empowering them to make effective hiring decisions.
- Negotiating compelling offer packages for top talent.
- Maintaining a high-degree of organization and candidate satisfaction.
- Screening applicants via assessments and Zoom calls.
- Scheduling interviews on behalf of Hiring Managers.
- Following up on note-worthy informal and networking referrals.
- Supporting recruitment teams in making objective hiring decisions.
- Maintaining employee records toward tracking hiring successes and identifying future opportunities.
What We’re Looking For
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and relationship-oriented person with proven success at a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience successfully hiring/placing SaaS sales talent (SDR, AE, CSM, EAE)
- Full-cycle recruitment experience (sourcing to close)
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, HackerRank, or equivalent tools
- Organizational super-skills and a proven track record of delivering excellent candidate experience
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job