Job type Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Be responsible for antenna design & development, especially 5G massive MIMO and AFU, conducting antenna testing & tuning, data analysis and reporting;
2. Acts as a key contributor within a project team. May direct or coordinate work of drafters, technicians and other non-exempt personnel.
3. Provide technical support to operation line, such as trouble shooting, improving FPY from design aspect, ECR, etc;
4. Provide necessary support to PLM and Sales team incld. responding to customers RFQ/RFP, meeting with customers, etc;
5. Work closely with our R&D centers in US, China, and India
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. >5 years related experience with Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
2. >3 years experiences with Master’s in related curriculum such as Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
1. >5 years of working experience in antenna design, at least 2 years on 5G massive MIMO or AFU.
2. Familiar with simulation software such as HFSS, CST, MWO, etc., as well as familiar with AutoCAD or DraftSight.
3. Learning on the fly with clear sense and logical thinking.
4. Being initiative & responsible & drive for results.
5. Can work well with colleagues and willing to help others.
6. Being innovative.
7. High Integrity.
8. Good communication skills, including written and spoken English.
9. Good planning skill is a plus.
1. Microwave/ wireless communication background
2. Be familiar with the simulation software
3. Related antenna or other module (such as dipole, diplexer, phase shifter, etc.) design and development experience.
4. Software related experience
1. Good communication skill both in Mandarin and English
2. Project management ability
Up to 20% of the time
1. Hiring manager-RF manager
2. Director of Engineering