Career Level Others
Scopic is seeking a Remote DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work with a team of talented PMs, developers, designers, and QAs to provide DevOps solutions and technical support for industry-leading applications.
At Scopic, we believe great technical engineers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 3+ year of professional AWS DevOps experience
- Experience scripting in Bash or Python
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud
- Great understanding Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker or other), container orchestration (Kubernetes or other), microservices, and their interactivity
- Deep understanding of serverless patterns
- Solid understanding of an application build lifecycle & steps needed to validate a build
- Experience automating and managing builds using Maven, NPM, or other build automation tools
- Experience with implementing CI/CD with Jenkins or other tools
- Some experience writing IaC (infrastructure as code) and nested CloudFormation templates to enable deployment between many AWS accounts treated as isolated and separate environments
- Familiar with writing CloudFormation Stacks and SAM templates (CDK is a plus)
- Familiar with implementing CI/CD inside of AWS (CodePipeline, CodeBuild) artifacts, SAM resources, and automatic CI/CD integration
- Proficient in Git
- Intermediate-level spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
- This is a full-time, home-based position.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 24th, 2020 to apply!