Job type Full time
Avaya is expanding our investment in this important sector of the market. This is a key position and the successful candidate will be focused on leading and maximizing booking and revenues for Avaya’s market leading portfolio of products and services.
Based in Oslo, Norway
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Directs, supervises and mentors field sales associates to achieve unit revenue, profitability, and expense objectives, ensuring that field sales are successful in owning and driving revenue growth for accounts and partners
· Drives a culture of achievement; meets and exceeds regional quota by training and mentoring field sales on appropriate sales activities, new account prospecting, building strong partner relationships, developing partner account managers to drive additional growth, and leveraging the sales network
· Maintains own ownership of a group of key accounts, and is experienced at servicing and growing those accounts, consistently current on marketplace changes and adapts territory strategies accordingly.
· A highly experienced revenue generator and manager with a proven track record of exceptional results
· Coaches team on how to sell the full portfolio of Avaya solutions by generating “pull” demand through indirect sales-oriented activities to end users
· Selectively creates senior partner relationships with the largest customers to build a trusted advisor status
· Coordinates and thoroughly reviews field sales strategies and account plans. Aligns partners in key target areas and addresses partner gaps
· Ensures that field sales reps are actively recruiting and onboarding new partners, assists field sales in key situations and is highly influential in resolving problems and conflicts
· Collaborates with partners’’ sales management, to guide and mentor partner sales teams
· Responsible for ensuring that the region has the right talent to achieve goals
· Recruits talent strategically, and is able to organize team with a plan for progressing and replacing sales talent
· Plays a key role in onboarding new sales talent. Is able to take a fair, but firm, approach when reviewing and evaluating field sales personnel
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
· Substantial sales experience
· Demonstrable experience in leadership roles in IT/Telecommunication
· Deep knowledge of Norway market
· Personal engagement in large-scale projects
· Personal contacts with management of key customers and leading IT companies
· Highly motivated in developing a career in Avaya
· Proven references on successful accomplishments from previous jobs
· Crisis-management skills
· Winning and positive attitude
· Ability to travel
1. 10+ years of exp in technology and enterprise sales
2. 3+ years of experience in leadership and people management
3. Deep knowledge of Norway market
4. Based in Oslo, Norway. Valid long term work visa
5. Norwegian native speaker
1. Cloud selling experience
2. Client Hunting experience
3. Crisis Management experience
Regional Sales Leader – Nordics
Up to 40% of the time
Company Culture & Perks
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and everyday millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what’s next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
We recognize Avayans for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.
1. 1st interview with Hiring Manager – c30-60mins phone call
2. 2nd Technical / Panel interview with hiring team – c1hr VC
3. VP Sales
4. HR Director