Job type Full time
Regional Sales Leader – NORDICS
Work Location – Sweden or Denmark
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world’s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications— offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today’s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com
About the Opportunity
Avaya is expanding our investment in this important sector of the market. This is a key position and the successful candidate will be focused on leading and maximizing booking and revenues for Avaya’s market leading portfolio of products and services.
· Directs, supervises and mentors field sales associates to achieve unit revenue, profitability, and expense objectives, ensuring that field sales are successful in owning and driving revenue growth for accounts and partners
· Drives a culture of achievement; meets and exceeds regional quota by training and mentoring field sales on appropriate sales activities, new account prospecting, building strong partner relationships, developing partner account managers to drive additional growth, and leveraging the sales network
· Maintains ownership of a group of key accounts, and is experienced at servicing and growing those accounts, consistently current on marketplace changes and adapts territory strategies accordingly.
· A highly experienced revenue generator and manager with a proven track record of exceptional results
· Coaches team on how to sell the full portfolio of Avaya solutions by generating “pull” demand through indirect sales-oriented activities to end users
· Selectively creates senior partner relationships with the largest customers to build a trusted advisor status
· Coordinates and thoroughly reviews field sales strategies and account plans. Aligns partners in key target areas and addresses partner gaps
· Ensures that field sales reps are actively recruiting and onboarding new partners, assists field sales in key situations and is highly influential in resolving problems and conflicts
· Collaborates with partners’’ sales management, to guide and mentor partner sales teams
· Responsible for ensuring that the region has the right talent to achieve goals
· Recruits talent strategically, and is able to organize team with a plan for progressing and replacing sales talent
· Plays a key role in onboarding new sales talent. Is able to take a fair, but firm, approach when reviewing and evaluating field sales personnel
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
· 10yrs + overall sales experience
· 5yrs+’ experience in leadership roles in IT/Telecommunication
· Strong leadership and people-management skills
· Deep knowledge of Nordic market (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Baltics)
· Personal engagement in large-scale projects
· Personal contacts with management of key customers and leading IT companies in Nordics
· Highly motivated in developing a career in Avaya
· Proven references on successful accomplishments from previous jobs
· Crisis-management skills
· Winning and positive attitude
· Ability to travel
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.
1. 10+ years of exp in technology and enterprise sales
2. 5+ years of experience in leadership and people management
3. Strong experience in managing NORDICS market
4. Based in Denmark or Sweden, valid long term work visa
5. Danish or Swedish native speaker
1. Cloud selling experience
2. Client Hunting experience
3. Crisis Management experience
Up to 40% of the time
Need valid work permit
VP, Sales – Russia, CIS, Israel, Nordics
Company Culture & Perks
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and everyday millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what’s next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
We recognize Avayans for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.
1. 1st interview with Hiring Manager – c30-60mins phone call
2. 2nd Technical / Panel interview with hiring team – c1hr VC
3. VP Sales
4. HR Director