Job type Full time
The world is undergoing a radical transformation. Work, commerce, and even education are moving online. Hotjar is at the core of that transformation.
Hotjar wants to make the web a better place. We believe many digital experiences – whether they are on desktop or mobile – quite frankly suck, and we are working to change that.
We’re building easy and intuitive behavior analytics software for businesses selling online. We’re focused on helping our customers really understand what their end-users are doing on their websites – to help them find those parts of their sites that are hard to navigate, just plain broken, confusing, or simply not enjoyable.
Hotjar has a team of over 150 Hotjarians spread across 26 countries – we are a fully remote company. What better way to make sure that digital experiences improve than to be online ourselves, all day, everyday?
Are you ready to help us build the future?
What you will do:
- Reporting to the VP of marketing you will, grow and lead a team of dedicated Product Marketers and Lifecycle Marketers
- Together with your team and our Product teams, you will communicate and create demand for new and existing features, products, and services through highly engaging product marketing campaigns
- Your team will provide outstanding lifecycle marketing campaigns that “wow” our target audience
- You will measure the return on investment of all campaigns and continually learn from previous successes and failures so that each successive campaign generates more customer value and thereby more loyalty and advocacy.
What we’re after
- You have and can demonstrate a strong working knowledge of product marketing’s full lifecycle: ideation, messaging, promotion, and measurement
- You are great at and excited by the prospect of managing a diverse team that includes experts in Product Marketing and experts in Lifecycle Marketing
- You know how to maximize customer retention, whether that be through engaging in-app content or programmatic email campaigns
- You love to grow and nurture, diverse and inclusive teams
- Your strengths include working with many departments across the company at the same time and you enjoy contributing to the strategic leadership of the marketing team
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FA