Job type Full time
Tasked with establishing and growing a profitable Outdoor Integrated Solutions business in France with particular focus on Mobile Network Operators, identifying approval authorities and contacts, TowerCos, Neutral Hosts, Municipalities and cities, and other associated verticals.
Working closely with BU, R&D, and Engineering to develop new solutions and incorporate desired customer requirements in product maps.
Initial focus on introducing, generating, and supporting opportunities with current and new customers for our outdoor wireless telecommunication structures, cabinets, Metro Cells, and power solutions, as well as support customer trials, resolve any new products required to serve the sector to include development of these products through their lifecycle.
An ordinary day includes Sales Proposal Support, Sales meeting support, input to product strategy, pricing input, product requirements development based on market, customer, and future market needs.
The ability to find solutions for every customer and have cross-functional responsibility working with BU, Engineering, R&D, Sales, and Manufacturing including product setup with NPI engineering and Operations is key in this role.
Specific focus for this product manager will be the system and product architecture requirements and collaboration with other CommScope business units on fulfilling product requirements as well as sales/customer support.
You will use your already established network of customer relationships, suppliers, partners, and ecosystem players plus market knowledge and trends insights to co-develop a GTM expansion strategy in France,
supporting End-to-end technical responsibility, technical prioritizing, and solution mapping.
The nature of the role will need to act as customer’s trusted advisor and help capture and incorporate their needs in our designs and solution offering, partner with Engineering and R&D on product developments, priorities, budgets, and timelines in close collaboration with all CommScope Businesses co-developing new solutions.
Challenges for this role include supporting team engage and develop business in other French-speaking countries in the EMEA region.
1. 5+ years of related experience and 3+ years of product line management experience and experience with telecommunication structures, cabinets, and outdoor Small Cells
2. Expert ability to build and articulate a business value proposition for external key partners around existing solutions and new products.
3. Engineering degree in structural, mechanical, electrical and/or civil engineering with experience in telecommunication solutions in particular
4. Experience in the wireless telecommunications industry with particular focus on poles, towers, cabinets, enclosures, concealment solutions and power.
5. French: Native language. English: Fluent speaking/reading/writing
1. Familiarity with telecommunication structures and cabinets solutions in France, from CommScope and incumbent suppliers. (Competitor background)
2. Established network of contacts. Market awareness and knowledge in trends, major players.
Manager, Business Development
Up to 40% of the time
1. Recruiter Shortlist
2. 1st Interview on Webex/Teams with Hiring Manager
3. 2nd Interview on site with VP and Senior Leadership