Job type Full time
The launch of RUCKUS a CommScope BU’sAnalytics, our new AI/machine learning tool along with RUCKUS Cloud helped businesses manage the new devices and services.We are building next generation of Ruckus Cloud and are looking for senior engineers. We are looking for engineers who see the big picture, can span the breadth of the product, jump into the depths of different topics and bring fresh ideas into various areas.
The mission of our team is to build the plumbing in the cloud infrastructure that makes the cloud services deployment simple and fast. For the cloud team it also includes aspects of large-scale system design, networking, security, configuration and automatic orchestration and many more areas. You will be involved with our fast-paced releases. The role requires hands-on development. The role requires a deep understanding cloud-related technologies, management platforms, networking, and Wi-Fi.
How You’ll help us connect the world:
- Architect, design and develop forward-looking optimized, performant, scalable and secure solutions
- Work at multiple layers of the application
- Execute the cloud related project duties, providing as-needed hands-on technical support
- Develop reliable, readable and maintainable code
- Manage your own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to understand big picture, discern high level details and development dependencies
- Ability to lead and influence team members and product manager to forge consensus on technical discussions including architectural and design guidelines, code reviews, release process etc
In general, the successful candidate needs to be multi-faceted, a clear communicator with the ability to manage programs, identifying risks and clearly communicating inwards as well as upwards. This project involves development centers spanning multiple geographies and time zones
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or another technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in leading and technically managing projects
- Experience writing software, designing APIs, working on projects from cradle to grave, including the aspects of back office integration
- Experience building SaaS platform which utilizes micro-services/distributed systems architecture
- Solid understanding of Java aspects like JVM Garbage Collection, JVM Heap, JVM Stack, JVM Profiling, JVM parameters for fine tuning, JVM Class Loading, etc.
You’ll excite us if you have:
- Experience on projects in Cloud computing or Cloud-hosted services
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Production expertise in any one of the modern stack Java, Scala, Kotlin or Go
- In depth understanding of micro services architectures, technological familiarity with public/private/hybrid cloud, Openstack, GCE, Kubernetes, AWS
- Have built API’s/services:
- That is built on top of MQ’s – RabbitMQ, Kafka, NATS etc.
- That uses cache like Redis, Memcached to improve the performance of the platform
- That scales to millions of users in a cloud environment like Private cloud, GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Wifi knowledge would be highly desired
1. writing production level code in Java
2. spring frame work
3. experience with microservices architecture
4. experience with public/private cloud
5. experience with L2 and L3 protocols
Work From Home
Paid Time Off
1. phone screen with the recruiter
2. phone screen with the Hiring Manager
3. 4-5 rounds with the team members