Job type Full time
There has never been a better and more exciting time to join Avaya. We are a recognized global market leader in delivering innovative, next-generation Customer Experience and Digital Transformation communications solutions, be they cloud, hybrid or traditional on-premise deployments, that empower our customers to be more agile, productive and efficient, enabling them to differentiate in the quality of service they can provide to their clients.
As part of Sales Team, the Named Account Manager has responsibility for all sales activity and pipeline development within their customer segment. He will focus on engaging existing Avaya accounts to ‘defend, grow and innovate’ across our large incumbent install base as well as being highly proactive in profiling, prospecting and winning new logo customer opportunities to drive sales growth, market share and brand awareness. Working collaboratively with internal ‘virtual teams’ and Avaya’s partner community is essential to success with excellent interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills a must.
· Proactively engages with existing Avaya customers (Oil & Gas) to ensure on-going relationships are maintained, developed and we consistently drive innovation and business transformation.
· Operates with ‘hunter’ mentality to identify, profile and develop new logo accounts
· Manage and develop the growth of accounts (existing and new logo targets) demonstrating high sales activity and customer facetime
· Position the full value of Avaya’s market leading customer experience and digital transformation solutions with the ability to articulate how Avaya differentiate in the marketplace with focus on the healthcare, finance and utilities segments
· Always ensure customer centric attitude, acting as Avaya brand ambassador to become trusted advisor within customer
· Drive demand-generation activities together with internal marketing and partner community to impact territory, win new business and growth presence/market share
· Strategic alignment, engagement and account planning with key partners to best drive and deliver sales growth within territory, working collaboratively with Channel Account Managers and wider virtual teams
· Demonstrate experience hitting target, managing complex sales cycles and ensuring customer and partner satisfaction
· Develop a wide network in every customer, with our key partners and within Avaya
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- Solid experience in competing and winning business communications deal with business lead propositions.
- Solid solution selling experience across industry
- Knowledge of the Avaya portfolio of products and services
- Have worked successfully in a multi-cultural team.
- Written and oral English at the level of intermediate.
- Shows a winning attitude and is a great team-worker
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, with experience working in a multi-cultural organization.
- Self‐starter with ability to manage resources and time to complete tasks to objectives
- Willingness to travel to support Sales opportunities across Russia.
Bachelor or university degree, or equivalent experience
Up to 40% of the time
1. 3-5 years of sales experience with Oil and Gas clients
2. Native Russian and good written and oral English
3. 3-5 years sales experience in IT/software/telecom industry
4. Solid solution selling experience
1. understanding of Avaya products or Contact Center Solutions or Unified Communication Solutions would be a plus
2. sales experience in Cloud solutions would be a plus
Paid Time Off
1. Hiring Manager
2. Country Manager