Job type Full time
Avaya is now recruiting a Named Account Manager with a focus on growth and developing existing relationships as well as creating new long-term ones. You will be responsible for strengthening Avaya’s presence in the Swedish market, this through sales directly to the customer but through partners. Your customers can be in banking, insurance, private companies and in the public sector.
As a Named Account Manager, you will focus on building long-term relationships by being the client’s expert advisor and advocate. Your goal is for Avaya to be the customer’s first choice. You will start from Sweden’s head office in Kista, Stockholm and have the whole of Sweden as your workplace.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sells the portfolio of Avaya products to end-user customers in co-operation with Avaya partners in assigned accounts.
· Maintains full accountability for assigned accounts and serve as customer’s trusted advisor and advocate, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and protecting the interests of both the customer and Avaya.
· Maximizes opportunities by driving the customer planning process, leading virtual account teams in building strategies that deliver balanced growth, leveraging Avaya partners, continued account penetration, and customer satisfaction, and developing forecasts based on short and long-term growth.
· Maintains long term strategic partnerships at the executive level by ensuring that key executives clearly understand how Avaya solutions meet their business needs.
· Serves as key client contact for all customers and introduces specialists and/or Partners based on strategic sales activities.
· Conducts short and long-term strategic account planning to enhance the quality of the sales pipeline, accelerate and maximize revenue generation and, as a trusted advisor, improve the customer buying experience.
With us, you get an exciting role in an international organization with first-class, market-leading products. The role gives you great freedom and flexible working hours. You have total responsibility for your own budget and with good results you are given great opportunities.
We offer a challenging role as Named Account Manager with a focus on offering and selling tailor-made complete solutions in collaboration with international colleagues and Avaya’s partners.
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
• Has +5 years of experience from the IT / Telcom sector
• Has documented good results from solution-oriented complex sales
• Has documented experience in sales of solutions for real-time communication
• Advantageous has experience of discussing Contact Center and Customer Experience
• Experience and knowledge of selling software and / or hardware
• Is used to leading daily customer meetings, presenting and being the customer’s trusted advisor
• Has experience of working in an international environment
• Has commercial and financial understanding
• Is used to working at a high pace with personal responsibility for planning, budget and weekly reporting
• Has a university degree or similar
• Is fluent in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
• Is flexible to travel all over Sweden
1. 5+ years of exp in technology and enterprise sales
2. Experience in Unified Communication or Contact Center or UCAAS or CCAAS products
3. Strong experience in Sweden
4. Based in Sweden, Kista, Stockholm
5. Swedish native speaker
1. Cloud selling experience
2. Selling to Bank / Finance / Insurance vertical.
Up to 40% of the time
Need valid work permit
Regional Sales Leader
Company Culture & Perks
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and everyday millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what’s next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
We recognize Avayans for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.
1. 1st interview with Hiring Manager – c30-60mins phone call
2. 2nd Technical / Panel interview with hiring team – c1hr VC
3. VP Sales
4. HR Director