Job type Full time
This is a hands-on role with significant emphasis on physical presence and active mentoring. You will focus on the process but be open to modifying and improving the process based on verifiable evidence. You must be a strong mentor capable of adjusting your techniques to ensure the best results!
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree with significant and validated experience in building and maintaining outstanding inside sales or other high-performance teams – you are probably a coach or mentor in your free time.
· Proven success in using CRM’s to drive sales and efficiency.
· B2B outward bound sales environment experience.
· Demonstrable track record of sourcing, hiring, and onboarding new talent with shown success in not only achieving results but exceeding them.
· Strong background in building relationships with account management and other sales teams.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with a consistent track record to interpret and present sophisticated concepts.
· Proven track record in the use of Microsoft office, to deliver professional-client communications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and internet/phone presentations.
· A human approach with a strong ability to relate to people and communicate effectively at all levels.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
· 5 plus years of experience in leading teams.
· Sales experience in a global organization that has experienced exceptional growth.
· An understanding of IT infrastructure.
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we’re always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans.
1. Strong knowledge in Structured cabling and networking products
2. Leadership experience in managing a team (size of 5-10 people)
3. CRM experience in using Salesforce or Dynamics
1. Recruiter screening
2. Hiring Manager and local team
3. Manager +1