Job type Full time
The SocialChorus FirstUp platform is the communications backbone of the enterprise, enabling organizations to reach every employee—from the front line to the C-suite—with targeted information at the right time, in the right place and in the right language. At the same time, it unifies the digital workplace, giving workers personalized access to all the systems, resources and applications they need to do their jobs.
The Role – Working from the Netherlands/Belgium/UK the Sales Director is responsible for new enterprise customer acquisition in the Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg territory.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy in the assigned territory and strategic named accounts
- Work closely with SDR’s to nurture and cultivate decision-makers in target accounts
- Lead the sales process from first meeting through close
- Orchestrate other roles into the sales process as appropriate – technical validation, solution consulting, professional services, etc.
- Build business cases and other supporting materials to help support prospects in the buying cycle
- Stay up to date on the latest product enhancements and deliver demos for prospects
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Keep all customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems; and provide accurate and timely reports.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quarterly and annual quota attainment
- Annual recurring revenue
- Territory penetration/market share
- Pipeline health
- Forecast accuracy
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of work experience delivering high-value solutions to complex business problems in large enterprises. Including selling to the C-suite at FTSE 500 companies
- Successful candidates will have at least 3 years of quota-carrying SaaS sales experience
- Other relevant experience may include Management Consulting, HR services, IT solutions, Agency or marketing Consulting
- The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment (e.g. a SaaS startup).
- Self-starter with proven success in onboarding and working remotely, while building a new market.
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the generous PTO, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.
2. Background with highly technical products
3. Comfort with ambiguity guiding SDRs in a rapidly growing industry space
This hire don’t need to report to a specific location! But the candidate must be able to service a general area.
Up to 40% of the time
Work From Home
Paid Time Off
1. Manager call
2. Team round/presentation
3. Executive round