Job type Full time
The MPaaS team (Media Platform as a Service) is looking for individuals who would like to learn and contribute to our large cloud media services solution. If you’re as passionate as we are about making the MPaaS platform increasingly awesome for our customers, we’d love to chat with you! We’re seeking highly talented, driven, and motivated software engineers with big ideas, who are also obsessed with delivering new, intuitive, engaging, and efficient media services to our customers.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop H.264 video conferencing features
- Implement video transmission congestion controls and resilience features
- You will be a core member of the MPaaS platform.
- Participate in design, coding, reviews, testing, documentation, deployment, and support
- Collaborate in analyzing existing code and remediating both functional and performance issues in large scalable distributed systems
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
· From 2yrs commercial experience in software development & H.264 video communications
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Smart, willing to share, and ready to learn.
· Deep knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
· Strong C/C++, multithreaded design
· H.264 video codec integration, tuning, and enhancement
· H.264 transport protocols understanding
· REST, SIP, SDP, or MSML experience a big plus
· R-CNN, segmentation, object recognition, and other video image processing skills a big plus.
· Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or better
1. From 2yrs software dev & H.264 video communications – video codec integration, transport protocols
2. Strong C/C++
3. Excellent communicator with deep Comp Science fundamentals understanding.
1. 1st interview with Hiring Manager – c30-60mins phone call
2. 2nd Technical / Panel interview with hiring team – c1hr VC
3. Additional interviews may be required