Job type Full time
The Cloud Security Architect (CSA) will leverage broad technical knowledge of the security practices of key public cloud offerings of providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google to establish secure design patterns, to architect integrations and to assist in ensuring the security and compliance of the cloud environment. The CSA will ensure that solutions operating on the cloud comply with industry security requirements in both off-premises and hybrid deployment models to meet the data security needs of CommScope corporate IT.
The CSA is focused on enabling secure cloud deployments including identity & access management implementation, security capabilities including preventative as well as detective and response controls, third-party software integration, incident management capabilities, system hardening requirements, and security requirements development for our application development and cloud operations teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Partner with corporate IT and business units to collaboratively develop architectures that ensure CommScope products and processes achieve high standards of security practices and compliance.
- Drive the development and adoption of cloud security standards, best practices, and technologies within CommScope products and IT infrastructure.
- Liaise on security-related issues with internal business stakeholders within CommScope enterprise IT groups, leveraging company-wide capability and insight.
- Work to develop/enhance and document information security policies, procedures and standards required to design cloud-based solutions.
- Educate Solutions Architects on secure solution design and privacy / data security practices.
1. 10+ years in Information Technology
2. 3+ years Cloud 3 + years Cloud Security Architect experience 0AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other public cloud.
3. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field
4. One or more industry certification such as: CISSP, CCSP or relevant GIAC certifications.
1. Cloud agnostic security architecture experience a plus.
2. Security engineering/administration background leveraging security information and event management (SIEM), network firewalls, network intrusion, host-based security, and secure configuration.
No visa sponsorships supported
Travel not required
Company Culture & Perks
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. Our high integrity culture motivates employees to bring their authentic, best self to work, and unites them around a shared purpose. We value the role diversity and collaboration play in bringing forth new ideas and generating better solutions.
1. 30 minute phone interview
2. 45 minute video interview
3. 60 minute technical video interview