Job type Full time
It’s not very often you get a chance to connect with something outstanding!
Our dynamic work environment attracts bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next. We provide our employees opportunities where they can innovate and create, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive on change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new ideas and generating better solutions.
Responsible to proactively manage the relationships with Japan networking & infrastructure partners, this includes providing assistance and support in the closure of revenue opportunities over phone, email and through face to face meetings, training the distributors/partners on our products and solutions, meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals. Grow Japan business by formulating local channel recruitment plan, further partner’s capability with enablement plan in place.
- Focus on driving networking & infrastructure revenue booking/sales goals and accurate sales forecast; responsible for Distributors/Partners in Japan territory.
- Identify and recruit new distributors to expand channel coverage.
- The individual will be answerable for the planning, developing, and executing regional growth plans and business strategies to improve market opportunities and drive profitable growth
- Execution of channel strategy and marketing/MDF programs to drive business outcome.
- Drive Quarterly Business Reviews with senior management of key distributors/partners
- Ensure sales and technical knowledge and certification / accreditation levels by conducting training, seminars, education and presentations.
- Manage distributors with balanced inventory & AR to reduce supply chain lead time and support partners/resellers.
- Build and analyze sales reports, identify issues chipping in to success and take any corrective action.
- Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, application and disseminate to distributors/Partners as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain positive & proactive relationships with distributors/Partner’s sales reps/management to build focus and drive sales activity.
- Quarterly quota attainment vs annual target
- Distributor and key partners QBR
- Partner recruitment & development
- Partner enablement plan and certifications
Who you are
- Preferably with 5+ years of Channel/Territory Account Management experience.
- Proven track record of sales and in-depth knowledge of Indirect Channel Sales Model – Business Partner and Distribution Processes
- Background in selling Network/Internet Protocol network-related and network security applications
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate plans and strategies across matrix organization, at all levels within the company and business partners
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Good at team player with positive thinking.
In today’s always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
Reporting Manager – Director Regional sales
1. Sales or Account management experience
2. Channel Sales experience
3. Partner recruitment & development
4. Experience working with Japan networking & infrastructure partners
1. Recruiter discussion
2. Hiring Manager
3. Senior Leadership