Job type Full time
• Be the go-to-person for AVAYA ONECLOUD CCaaS Public in the region.
• Align with Regional sales team (Sales Leader, Account and Channel Managers) on the Go-To-Market
• Leverage install base and target customers to introduce OneCloud CCaaS.
• Identify and qualify business opportunities.
• Chase new opportunities and new logos
• Elevate the existing partners and ecosystem to sell CCaaS.
• Hire and on-board new partners (i.e.: Consulting firms) expert and focus on cloud solutions and business transformation project.
• Evangelize to third part tech vendors and their ecosystems such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Service Now…
• Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations.
• Manage all steps of the selling process.
• Coordinate complex decision-making to overcome objections to closure.
• Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management and post-implementation.
• Provide accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner.
• Cross-sell and up-sell based on understanding of customer business needs.
• Drive and manage successful sales / channel marketing campaigns and events.
• Support team and cross-functional projects as assigned.
• Good understanding and deep experience in CCaaS, CRM, Cloud industry.
• Experience working within a cloud / SaaS organization
• Demonstrated proficiency in all areas of the sales cycle, including prospecting, initial discovery, presentation, demonstration and closing.
• Familiarity with Microsoft business tools, Salesforce.com and other communication tools.
• Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening. (English fluent required)
• Understanding of the Regional market
• Ability to engage with C-Level executives
• Ability to: Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Handle unsolicited prospect visits, calls and contacts and turn them into sales.
• Create convincing proposals and documentation.
• Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex channel, partner, product and sales-related situations.
• Work cross-functionally to coordinate and integrate diverse teams and inputs into sales-focused strategy development.
1. totally 5-10 years working experience, at least 5 years in sales or quota-carrying roles
2. at least 2 years experience in CCaaS solution selling
3. fluent English in spoked and written; native Spanish
4. familiar with Microsoft working tools and SFDC
5. good communication and interpersonal skill
1. channel/partner management
Up to 40% of the time
Company Culture & Perks
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and everyday millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what’s next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at www.avaya.com.
We provide comprehensive health insurance plans that include medical, dental and vision for you and your family, in many countries. We also provide wellness and employee assistance programs.
Recharge & Refuel
We work in a dynamic environment and we recognize the need for you to take a break and recharge. We encourage employees to use our generous time-off policy on a regular basis.
Grow your skills with access to on-demand platforms and enhance your diversity lens by participating in a program that fully funds you for a cultural immersion in another country.
Growth & Development
A feedback loop is important as you grow in your role and career. We schedule frequent check-ins with you and your leaders to help you identify your path to success.
We recognize Avayans for their time and effort spent impacting causes within their communities. And we host an annual, company-wide Month of Giving.
We invite you to own a share of our innovative company. As an employee you have the opportunity to purchase our stock at 15% below fair market value in many countries.
1. 1st interview with Hiring Manager and HM+1
2. 2nd interview with country sales leaders
3. Additional interviews may be required