Job type Full time
- Manages the sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial objectives, including achievement of product / solution sales goals for assigned territories and/or accounts.
- Responsible for coaching and counseling assigned distributors, sales partners in the field to achieve financial targets. Travel required. Duties
- Manages the execution of the complete sales cycle, from generating sales leads, qualifying, coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development negotiating and closing.
- Develops account relationships at an executive level as well as manages the on-going customer account relationships with the account managers. Resolves customer issues and escalations.
- Coordinates with the account managers to assess key decision-makers’ needs and understands customer’s business, technology and product requirements to develop a plan of action to meet customer needs with Andrew products, services and solutions.
- Ensures that appropriate internal resources are engaged to participate in sales activities and close sales opportunities. In alignment with the key account strategic account plans, formulates, develops and implements business and sales action plans at the tactical level to achieve financial goals for the assigned geographic or account team.
- Motivates and directs salespeople to support Company’s strategic sales objectives (i.e., new product sales, new customer acquisition, etc.). Provides leadership, coaching and counseling for all associates in sales concepts, principles and practices. Recruits, hires, trains and develops competent sales personnel consistent with business needs and Andrew Wireless Solution’s human resources policies.
- Responsible for participating in virtual team sales initiatives by developing and coordinating account plans, identifying necessary resources and leading the customer interface to strategically important accounts within and across regions. Supports the facilitation of leads within their assigned territory as well as across regions. Resolves sales personnel issues with other territories and channels.
- Coordinates with account managers to assesses market opportunities and develops business plans to meet revenue objectives. Supervises the territory analysis and planning to enable appropriate allocation of time to accounts and customers. Develops recommendations on growth, opportunities for growth and key target accounts
- Responsible for revenue and demand forecasting, account planning, project planning and other administrative tasks to grow assigned business profitability. Responsible for expense management for assigned region. Provides information and reports to inform management of sales progress and success.
- Participates in trade shows to promote company products and to develop leads
- Establish sales quotas for fiscal year planning;
- Establishes sales strategies and specific account objectives;
- Determine the best distribution alternatives for Andrew products; and Personnel issues.
- Skill Required:
- Preferably 8-10 years of successful sales experiences with at least 5 years in telecom industry
- Preferably 2-5 years of proven management experience in building / leading direct sales teams with strong knowledge of team concepts and principles, sales and marketing strategies, management of resources, analytical problem-solving and communication skills.
- Proficient in understanding and communicating all products and technical information
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Capable of working independently with little supervision, and leads account teams as needed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills enabling teamwork and clear communication
- Works independently with little supervision and leads account teams as needed.
1. Experience in RF
2. Sales/Account management experience
3. With experience handling clients like Docomo/KDDI KAM.
Company Culture & Perks
We’re passionate about building connections for a more intelligent tomorrow and being able to exceed our customers’ expectations by continuously pushing what’s possible in our field.