Job type Full time
Our Passion? The Network.
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. The world’s most advanced networks rely on us. Ready to innovate? Join us today.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a pro-active, results driven, energetic Account Manager, with previous experience identifying, managing and promoting Wi-Fi and Ethernet Switching infrastructure products across the ANZ market.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for pro-actively driving the sales of Wi-Fi and Ethernet Switching infrastructure products across ANZ that delivers demonstrably higher performance in high user density environments such as Education, Connected Cities, Public Venues and Hotels. The output of the role is the creation.
Understanding the customers’ business, technology and product requirements and appropriately matching solutions to meet customer needs is key in this role to succeed. As is influencing purchase decisions, performing revenue and demand forecasting, account planning, project planning and managing internal and external customer relationships.
This role reports into the Sales Manager and is based in our North Ryde office in Sydney.
It is advantageous for the successful candidate to possess professional qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent and possess the following:
- Well versed in account and project planning
- Solid territory sales experience working with Service Providers, Enterprise & Government
- After appropriate training / experience, must be able to confidently conduct sales calls without an accompanying Engineering resource
- Results focused with the ability to motivate and influence others as well as build trust and respect
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in positioning and selling IT/Networking solutions to end users through a distribution channel
- Highly energized and self-motivated with experience in working with teams
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks which have competing demands, while understanding and managing priorities, dependencies and risk
- Can effectively communicate (verbal and written) with and present to all levels. Including the ability to digest technical topics and present these to a non-technical audience in a compelling way
- Ability to work effectively in an office, on the road and during non-standard business hours
- Willing to travel predominantly domestically 25% of the time
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and achieve outcomes with a consistent track record of sales and demonstrated success in managing and achieving revenue and/or profit goals
- Computer literacy with an ability to interpret reports and information
- Advanced skills and experience in the use of MS Office
If you believe you have the necessary skills, experience, drive and initiative to be successful in the role please apply!
1. 5+ years in Major projects in the market segments, Sales experience.
2. active network experience/Experience in Networking Space
3. ANZ experience preferred
4. Experience handling Major Enterprise customers
5. Willing to travel
1. Experience in Networking Space
2. Experience selling IT/Networking solutions
2. Hiring Manager
3. Hiring Manager’s boss /Optional